Important information for the admission of non-Iranian applicants:
1: General conditions for non-Iranian students’ admission
- Having certificate of completion of high school in foreign schools to apply for undergraduate and general doctorate of veterinary medicine programs.
- Having a Bachelor's degree to apply for a Master's program.
- Having a Master's degree to apply for the specialized Doctoral programs.
- Having a minimum grade point average of 14 out of 20 or the equivalent of 70 out of 100 to enter undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs (for all fields of study).
Note: Applicants can apply for admission to the university after completing the course and before receiving a degree or defending their dissertation. But this admission is subject to receiving a degree or defending the dissertation before the end of the semester and enrollment. The applicant’s admission will be canceled if the applicant does not present the degree or the defense minutes before the final registration.
Note: Admission to the University of Tehran is possible only for non-Iranian citizens and admission for dual nationals who have Iranian citizenship is prohibited by the laws of the Iran’s Ministry of Science, Research and Technology.
2. Required documents for admission:
• A tracking code received from the competence system of the Non-Iranian Student Affairs Organization of the Iran’s Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Saorg tracking code).
• Completing the online application form
• Providing the degrees of the previous educational programs
• A valid passport or residence card
• Personnel photo
• Curriculum Vitae (for the applicants of Doctoral programs)
• Letter of commitment to complete the previous educational program for applicants who are studying their final semester
• Scholarship introduction letter for applicants introduced by the Non-Iranian Student Affairs Organization of the Iran’s Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
• A Bank receipt to file (for applicants who apply in Iran)
- Deposit the bank receipt in the amount of 1,660,000 rials into the Central Bank account number 4001070103006825
Deposit ID: 30807017440103000000001001044
- Deposit the bank receipt in the amount of 2,000,000 rials into the account of the Central Bank No. 4001070103006825
Deposit ID: 367070174140103000000001001024
- Deposit the bank receipt in the amount of 2,300,000 rials into the account of the Central Bank No. 40010701036825
Deposit ID: 323070174140103000000001001004
Note: Degrees and transcripts issued by foreign schools and universities must be approved by the representative offices of the Islamic Republic of Iran in that country or the embassy of the applicant country in Iran and if they are not in English, they must be translated officially into Persian or English.
Note: A diploma issued by Afghanistan to enter a Bachelor's program must be stamped by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan and the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Kabul.
Note: In case of any discrepancy between the applicant’s admission and registration conditions and the rules of the procedure, the applicant will be prevented from continuing the admission and education.
"International Students" Office of Admissions Contact Info.
- Address: Office of International Students and Staff, 2nd Floor, University of Tehran, Central Administration Building, Corner of 16 Azar Street, Islamic Enqelab Avenue, Tehran, I.R. of Iran.
- Postal Code: 1417935840
- Phone: +98 (21) 61112636, +98 (21) 61113261, +98 (21) 66959755, +98 (21) 66959743
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I.R. of Iran Code: +98
- Tehran Code: 21
Please note that the medium of Instruction for all courses is Persian, so that all students should have a good command of Persian Language for studying in the University of Tehran. Otherwise they should attend some Persian Language classes held in International Center for Persian Studies for 6 months at least.
The contact information of the center is as follows:
- Website: dehkhoda.ut.ac.ir
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +98 (21) 22717120, 22711902
- Address: Dehkhoda Lexicon Institute & International Center for Persian Studies, Vali-e-Asr Ave., Pesyan Bus Stop, Shemiran, Tehran, I.R. of Iran.