Important information for non-Iranian applicants for free admission:
1: General conditions for non-Iranian students’ admission
- Holding a certificate of completion of high school in foreign schools to apply for undergraduate and general doctorate at veterinary medicine.
- Holding a Bachelor's degree to apply for a Master's degree.
- Holding a master's degree to apply for the specialized Doctoral degree.
- Having a minimum grade point average of 14 out of 20 or the equivalent of 70 out of 100 in all fields to enter undergraduate, graduate and doctoral courses.
- Provide a valid passport.
Note: Applicants can apply for admission to the university after completing the course and before receiving a degree or defending their dissertation. But this admission is subject to receiving a degree or defending the dissertation before the end of the semester and enrollment. The applicant’s admission will be canceled if the applicant does not present the degree or the defense minutes before the final registration.
Note: Free admission to the University of Tehran is possible only for non-Iranian citizens and free admission for dual nationals who have Iranian citizenship is prohibited by the laws of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology of Iran.
2. Required documents for admission:
• Completing the application form
• Holding the degrees of previous courses
• A valid passport or residence card
• Personnel photo
• Tracing code received from the competence system of the Non-Iranian Students Affairs Organization
• Education resume (for studying in Doctoral degree)
• Letter of commitment to complete the previous course for students studying in the last semester
• Bank receipt to file
- Bank receipt deposit in the amount of 1,660,000 rials for Bachelor into the Central Bank account number 4001070103006825
Deposit ID: 30807017440103000000001001044
- Deposit the bank receipt in the amount of 2,000,000 rials for Master rials into the account of the Central Bank No. 4001070103006825
Deposit ID: 367070174140103000000001001024
- Deposit the bank receipt in the amount of 2,300,000 rials for PhD into the account of the Central Bank No. 4001070103006825
Deposit ID: 323070174140103000000001001004
Note: Degrees and transcripts issued by foreign schools and universities must be approved by the representative offices of the Islamic Republic of Iran in that country or the embassy of the applicant country in Iran and if they are not in English, they must be translated officially into Persian or English.
Note: A diploma issued by Afghanistan to enter the Bachelor's degree must be stamped by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan and the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Kabul.
Note: In case of any discrepancy in the applicant’s admission and registration conditions with the rules of the procedure, the applicant will be prevented from continuing the admission and education.
- Address: Office of International Students and Staff, 2nd Floor, University of Tehran, Central Administration Building, Corner of 16 Azar Street, Islamic Enqelab Avenue, Tehran, I.R. of Iran.
- Postal Code: 1417935840
- Phone: +98 (21) 61112636, +98 (21) 61113261, +98 (21) 66959755, +98 (21) 66959743
- E-mail: email@example.com
- I.R. of Iran Code: +98
- Tehran Code: 21
Please note that the medium of Instruction for all courses is Persian so that all students should have a good command of Persian Language for studying in the University of Tehran. Otherwise they should attend some Persian Language classes held in International Center for Persian Studies for 3 months at least.
The contact information of the center is as follows:
- Website: dehkhoda.ut.ac.ir
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +98 (21) 22717120, 22711902
- Address: Dehkhoda Lexicon Institute & International Center for Persian Studies, Vali-e-Asr Ave., Pesyan Bus Stop, Shemiran, Tehran, I.R. of Iran.